1) Logon to the MyTeamRoster cloud file server and view your photo files by simply scrolling the directory list. To rename your "photo.jpg" files to match the player's# (ie: 32.jpg, 14.jpg, 9.jpg, etc.), exit preview-mode by clicking on the directory-mode icon shown below:
2) Open your folder with all files (all player "player#.jpg" photo files, all ad.jpg files, your school’s logo.png file and your roster.csv file). Then "select all", and "drag & drop" the files into your directory.
3) When you "drag & drop" your files into the MyTeamRoster cloud file server, all will setup to upload to the cloud automatically.
5) The MyTeamRoster cloud file server will provide a time estimate to complete the upload; it can take over an hour if your "player#.jpg" photo files are large, depending on your location's upload speed.
7) View and rename "photo_name.jpg" photos to match the jersey#’s of each player, as necessary; ie: "player#.jpg" (See how to rename files).